In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
These General Terms and Conditions (T&C) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website T&C.
These T&C shall also govern the conditions under which Atrium Management Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “ATRIUM”) provides shared workspace, private offices, event spaces, virtual offices, underground parking, hotel suites with gardens, and other services for a fee, as well as the provision of additional services related to the use of these spaces.
ATRIUM reserves the right to update the T&C at any time without notice to you.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “ATRIUM”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to Atrium Management Ltd.
For the purposes and for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:
- “Website” means website atrium-sofia.com which provides information about the ATRIUM services and global business news;
- „Shared Workspace“ means an open workspace with free access to relax zone in ATRIUM which one or more tenants (hereinafter referred to as „Clients“) may hire single working places on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- “Private Offices” means furnished private office spaces with free access to relax zone which one or more Clients may hire on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- “Event spaces” means rooms for meetings, conferences, trainings and other events which Clients may hire on an hourly, daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- “Virtual Offices” means professional business address and administrative services which ATRIUM provides on a monthly basis;
- “Hotel Suites” means 3-level penthouses with private rooftop gardens which Clients may hire on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- “Underground parking” means underground parking spaces for cars and bicycles in ATRIUM which Clients may rent on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, ATRIUM and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
In these Website T&C, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant ATRIUM a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. ATRIUM reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and ATRIUM makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall ATRIUM, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and ATRIUM, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent ATRIUM from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these T&C.
If any provision of these T&C is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these T&C unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
ATRIUM is permitted to revise these T&C at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such T&C on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
ATRIUM shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these T&C without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these T&C.
These T&C, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between ATRIUM and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Bulgaria, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts located in Bulgaria for the resolution of any disputes.