1. Due to ATRIUM Boutique Hotel Rules, suites are rented for hotel days.
2. A hotel day starts at 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 11:30 a.m. of the following day. Guests wishing to check out later than 11:30 p.m. are kindly requested to ask the reception staff at least one day before departure (subject to suite availability). Failure to check out by 11:30 a.m. will result in an additional fee for extending a hotel day. Charges for the extension are:
- up to 2:00m. – BGN 50
- up to 4:30 m. – BGN 90
- up to 9:00 m. – BGN 190
- after 9:00 m. – BGN 320
3. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit card upon check-in or collect a fee for the entire stay in the form of a cash deposit. Bills must be settled by cash or valid credit/debit card, personal cheques are not accepted.
4. The hotel guest cannot hand over a suite to third persons, even if the period for which the guest paid has not yet expired.
5. Persons who are not checked in the hotel may stay in a hotel suite from 10:00 a.m. till 8:00 p.m. Persons staying in a suite after 8:00 p.m. must check in the hotel and pay for the hotel day.
6. Extra beds and baby cots are not available.
7. Guests are kindly requested to present valid ID card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon check-in. By Law visitors must present personal documents for hotel records.
8. The hotel may refuse to accept the guests who grossly violated the Hotel Rules and Regulations during the last stay by damaging the hotel’s or guests’ property or by inflicting damage on other guests, hotel employees or other persons staying in the hotel or in other way violated the stay of other guests or the functioning of the hotel.
9. The hotel does not accept guests traveling with pets due to hygienic reasons.
10. The hotel renders services in accordance with its category and standard. Guests are requested to submit any complaints regarding the quality of services at the reception desk as soon as possible, thus allowing for the hotel’s immediate reaction.
11. The hotel is obliged to ensure:
A) conditions for full and undisturbed rest of the guest.
B) safety of stay and privacy. Every guest provides its consent to processing their personal information for the purposes of checking in and placing its data in the hotel database – the information is considered a privacy notice within the meaning of Art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/ 679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). The guest has the right to review and correct its personal data.
C) professional and polite service in respect of all services rendered by the hotel.
D) cleaning of the suite and performing necessary repairs of equipment during the guest’s absence or in their presence if so requested by the guest.
E) in case of any defects which could not be repaired, the hotel shall make every effort to, where possible, change the suite or in any other way redress the inconvenience.
12. At the guest’s request, the hotel renders the following free-of-charge services:
A) information concerning the guest’s stay and travel
B) storage of valuable belongings during the stay in the lockers in the security room
C) storage of luggage in the security room (the hotel may refuse to store luggage at times other than during the guest’s stay at the hotel or if the belongings are not of a personal kind)
13. The hotel has the right to refuse to store money, securities and valuable belongings, especially valuables and items of scientific or artistic value if they pose a threat to safety or their value exceeds the standard of the hotel or if they take up too much space.
14. The hotel will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the guest’s belongings or any other property from either the hotel suite or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
15. The guest should notify the hotel’s reception desk immediately upon noticing any damage.
16. Conduct of guests and persons using services of the hotel should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The hotel may refuse to render services to a person violating the above rule.
17. When leaving the suite, guests are expected to check whether the door is properly locked. Loss of a suite card is subject to an extra charge of BGN 30.
18. The guest must keep the door to the rooftop garden on the third level of the suite locked.
19. Guests are expected to keep all the equipment and furniture in their suites free from damage. Guests shall be liable for any damage or loss of any equipment or furniture in the suites up to the cost of repair or replacement. Unwashable stains, rips or tears on linens or towels will be charged.
20. Removing internet & TV cables from the devices or other items from the suites or moving them to other places in the hotel is prohibited. Violator is subject to a fine of up to BGN 200 (two hundred).
21. Upon check-in guests receive remotes – for the TV (for all the suites), for lights and blinds (for some suites). Please note that the remotes must be returned to the reception upon check-out. In case of loss or damage fee of BGN 60 per remote applies.
22. Apartment heaters, electric irons and other similar devices which are not a part of the hotel room equipment are not allowed to be used inside the rooms due to the fire safety.
23. Smoking in hotel suites, corridor, staircase, and common areas is prohibited. Violation of the prohibition is subject to a fine of BGN 200. Smoking is allowed only at the rooftop gardens equipped with ashtrays. In case of fire caused by smoking without using the ashtrays, penalty fine will be applied depending on the damages.
24. Rooftop gardens have natural grass and water pipes that can be damaged by sharp objects, chair legs and high heels. We kindly request you not to walk with high heels on the rooftop area and not to move the terrace chairs on the grass.
25. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals, and pungent food are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.
26. Using photographs and video’s taken in the hotel for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.
27. Items left behind by a guest will be sent on demand by post at the guest’s expense to any address the guest may specify. If not specifically instructed the hotel will store such items for 15 days and then donate them to a charitable cause.
28. Guests are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time. In case of the default, the management of the hotel has the right to remove the guest luggage and belongings from the suite occupied by him/her.